Monday, June 16, 2008

Better know a...

I'm going to be starting a new ongoing thing on my blog that I just came up with. After about two posts it will fall apart though. I'm going to actually try 2 things.
-My first is my 435 part series, Better Know A District. Yes! I'm going to finish what Stephen Colbert could not. I'm going to be a hero and finish it. And hey Congressmen, I'm not gonna make fun of you cause I'm not a comedian. I just wanna fill the map.
-My second thing is going to be Better Know a Facebook Friend. I will interview one of my facebook friends when I feel like it. It will be fun and probably only work for like 2 segments cause it's going to be WAY too much work for me.
I decided I wanted to do a series after seeing my friend Steve's blog: http://galileo908.blogspot.com/
He has Things That Start With___ series. I was going to copy it but since I'm still on my Stephen high I came up with this far superior idea. Sorry Steve. Stephen overrides your awesomeness of a blog.
So stay tuned. Because soon we will have my second idea up. I mean VERY SOON. I'll probably force one of my friends to be interviewed or else I'll kill them. And if there are any Congress people out there looking for an interview (I know you love the limelight) contact me!

3 comments:

Galileo said...

While I'm honored to have been an influence on someone else, I must admit that my name is also Steve, so it's already awesome in itself.

Two Stepvhens vs 1 Vinnie...Odds are in whose favor? lol.

Galileo said...

Also, I got a counter from Shinystat.com...Very helpful to assure me that people actually read my blog, lol.

Deku said...

Thanks Steve