Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I HATE EWOKS!!!

Ok so I was surfing around Youtube and discovered this video:

(And I have no idea how to make this blog work so this video may or may not work. The youtube link is http://youtube.com/watch?v=Xdd0edT-BeE&feature=user)

This video makes me remember my hate of the Ewoks. I will go out and even say that I like Jar Jar MORE THAN THE Ewoks. At least Jar Jar wasn't really a major part of the movies (ok, he did propose for emergency powers for Palpatine and that caused all the problems) but he isn't supposed to be a major character. He doesn't have a big effect on his normal actions. He is only important in one scene. And that scene he doesn't make a fool of himself (it was episode 2 where he almost made up for episode 1). The Ewoks on the other hand brought down the Empire with sticks and stones. WHAT!?!?!?!?!? It took everything the Rebellion had to just barely bring down the first Death Star, even the second one. And it took alot of what they had just so hold off the Empire in ESB. Something just doesn't seem right here. I'm not angry at adding a cute cuddly creature to Star Wars. But don't make them the missing piece to stopping the Empire. If anything they should have gotten some Wookies. They fought the good fight in episode 3. And even though this video disagrees with everything I just said THEY ARE WRONG. They are trying to spread Ewok propoganda!!! They are trying to get the Ewoks off the hook for ruining the original trilogy. I will now state my order of fav Star Wars movies.

Episode 4: A New Hope (it's the original, it's not allowed to be anything but 1)
Episode 5: Empire Strikes Back (it is better than the first movie)
Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith (brings back the fun of the originals)
Episode 2: Attack of the Clones (just plain fun, other than Hayden Christensen, Yoda fights!!!)
Episode 6: Return of the Jedi (Ewoks destroy the Empire!?!?!?!?!?)
Episode 1: The Phantom Menace (let's forget this one, it is a good prologue though. Just think of the crappy prologues before so many books. This movie is AWESOME as a prologue)

I HATE EWOKS

*Billy Dee's appearance in the video does not make up for the blatant propoganda this video is spewing out. Although Billy Dee IS THE MAN!!!
*The Ewok movies are pretty fun though

Edit: Added tags and just watched the video again. I HATE EWOKS!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

O.M.G. What were those people smoking when they filmed that video??? I whole heartedly agree with your hatred for the Ewoks, in fact watching that video made my dinner want to make a reappearance.... Oh humanity, WHY, WHY??? What would possess someone?? Anyway, your order and reasoning for the order of the best SW movies is entirely true. Congrats, you're a true SW fan! But then we already knew that ;)