Thursday, June 19, 2008

Better Know a Facebook Friend: Steve

So my first Better Know a Facebook Friend piece will by my friend Steve. Steve goes to school with me but more importantly he runs his own blog at http://galileo908.blogspot.com/
His blog is like 100 times better than mine. He actually has viewers. I am a huge fan of his letters pieces. And his commentary on things is just great. Go check out his blog. You'll end up checking it every day. So I "interviewed" Steve. Here is what he had to say: (questions red, answers blue)

Who do you use in Super Smash Bros?
Meta-Knight, followed by Falco

Favorite amusement park?
Cedar Point

George Bush, great President or greatest President?
Yes

Describe yourself in one word?
I believe that it's impossible to describe youself in a single word.

If you were an animal/a can of soup/some other random object, which one would you be?
I'm already a random object, why would I want to become another one?

How do you feel about women's liberation?
I'm happy for all the awesome stuff that happened, like gaining their right to vote.

Do you think we should end women’s suffrage?
Perhaps, they've suffered enough.

How do you respond to authority?
I greet them all the same, with a smile and the finger.

How much do you think you should be paid to write you blog which is clearly superior to this one you are being interviewed on?
How much you got?

If you could have dinner with a famous historical figure, who would it be?
Walt Disney.

A plane crashes on the border between USA and Canada. Where did they bury the survivors?
42.

The Scarecrow got a brain, Tin Man got a heart, Lion got courage, Dorothy got home, what did Toto get?
I think Toto got just what he wanted.

What happened to the first 6 UP's?
They perished in the cola wars between the UPs and the TABs. Let us mourn the loss of the Cntrl & Esc.

Do pilots take crash-courses?
I hope so.

Do Roman paramedics refer to IV's as "4's"?
I've made that mistake before. I can never go back to that Sizzler again.

How do you throw away a garbage can?
I take care of all of mine "Office Space" style.

Why aren't there ever any guilty bystanders?
They know what they did.

Why didn't Noah swat those two mosquitoes?
See previous question.

Do you find it a bit unnerving doctors call what they do practice?
Not really.

Now that Microsoft is so big, should it be called Macrosoft?
Ha. No, Macrosoft is a little too awkward to say, let alone see it on a paycheck.

Should vegetarians be allowed to eat animal crackers?
I think the reason why they shouldn't is that they'll probably assume that all animals will taste the same, thereby continuing to be vegetarians.

If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?
Depends on which personality was suicidal.

If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a song about him?
I'd answer that, but I don't care.

What things do you currently have on your blog and what would you like to see?
I have words, some letters, a semi-colon or two, pictures both moving and non, and topics that fall under the description of "geekery." I'd like to see more comments on my blog. Just today I found out that Competitive Eater "Beautiful Brian" Seiken somehow managed to find my blog. So I got that going for me...which is nice.

Do you believe in ghosts? Why do ghosts wear clothes? Do your clothes die when you die? What if someone dies in a shower? Could they become a naked ghost?
I always believed that Casper The Friendly Ghost was the ghost of Richie Rich. It's a sad tale as the now-deceased poor little rich boy is now penniless and attempts to find frienship.

Favorite video game of all time?
It's a tie between Super Mario RPG and Brawl.

Favorite game you’re playing now?
Mario Kart Wii, but I'm currently playing CrossworDS.

Favorite movie?
Spaceballs, such a quotable movie.

If you could remake Star Wars who would you cast in the major parts?
You could replace any character in the prequels with cardboard cutouts of themselves and you'd get the same movie. I'd also cut out Jar Jar completely.

What movie of the next 50 years are you most looking forward to?
Will we even have movies 50 years from now? I bet that's when the Justice League movie will finally be released.

Who has the best chance at bringing their career back, Lindsay Lohan, Britney Spears, Amy Winehouse, or Michael Jackson?
I'd say Amy Winehouse, it was hard to lose a career that she never had.

If you were stuck on a deserted island who would you rather be stuck with of the last four?
That sounds like a threat if you ask me.

Finish these sentences, “I enjoy cocaine because…” “I enjoy the company of prostitutes for the following reasons…”
I enjoy cocaine becuase it's a fun thing to do. I enjoy the company of prostitutes because they like to play with my Wii.

Thanks Steve. And everyone should go check out his blog at http://galileo908.blogspot.com/
He's somebody now!!! (Not because of me)

Stay tuned to the blog for more updates on stuff and more interviews in the future. They may even by videotaped to make it more like Stephen Colbert's segments but nowhere near as funny.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, good questions. I like the one about Microsoft, or is it Macrosoft? ;)

Galileo said...

Thanks for posting this.

I sincerely apologize for setting the bar so very high.