Sunday, June 22, 2008

On Guitar Hero

So today Guitar Hero: On Tour comes out. I went to the store today and I played it. It was amazing. Watch this instructional video:
(The embedded video is doesn't seem to be working so I'll post the link. Hopefully soon the embed will work and I'll change it)

This video basically explains it all (and will make you hate GH). Go get the game. It's alot better than the video makes it seem.

So next week GH: Aerosmith comes out. Now I will say, I was a huge fan of GH:80s which is hated by many. And most people are against GH:Aerosmith. This video will show you why GH: Aerosmith will be the best GH game:
Enough said!!!

And GH: World Tour (4) comes out in October. You get to play as a full band. I wonder where they got that idea. And there's going to be a pressure sensitive slide board so you can hit notes lower down. While it is more advanced than Rock Band it is the same idea of more buttons. And wireless drums should not be a selling point. Your drum cymbals look like they are going to fall off or break when I hit them. If I can't use my RB instruments then it looks like GH has lost me forever (I will probably end up buying the game anyway, there are some bands I'm dying to play in it). I already like Rock Band's online features and store. GH really needs to get competitive in the online. A song editor is nice but I wouldn't be surprised it RB was working on it already so even though your game might come out a month before RB2 it doesn't mean that they are copying your idea. RB2 would have to have been working on that already. Remember Harmonix are the people who brought us Phase, an awesome iPod game that turned your iPod tracks into GH-like tracks.

That's all for today. I'll try to fix the videos later.

Edit: Embedded videos!!!

No comments: