Wednesday, September 17, 2008

iPod Song Shuffle Challenge 1

I put the iPod on shuffle and will give you the first line of the first 25 songs I hear. And I stole this from my brother's friend Kevin Brady.

1. Before I was born late one night
2. Let it never be said, the romance is dead
3. Well my soul checked out missing as I sat listening
4. It was an April morning when they told us we should go
5. In the days of my youth
6. Risin' above the city, blocking out the noonday sun
7. (Whachu doin?) Nothing chillin at the _____ _____
8. What's the matter with the songs he's singin'
9. I'm not a perfect person
10. Debbie just hit the wall
11. It was just the other day When we went to joe's cafe *(This one is hard so I'm giving 2 lines)12.Take the baseline out:No? You dont have to... BOUNCE WITH IT!!
13. If you owe the taxadermist more than your annual income *(not a song but a good one)
14. I've paid my dues
15. I spend my life accounting with figures and such
16. Put down that chainsaw and listen to me
17. I wanna do it, let's draw straws, Jack said we should work together
18. All our times have come
19. I have sailed the world, beheld its wonders
20. Hey Lucy I'm home! *(exclaimed at beginning, first line would give it away)
21. Looking in your eyes I see a paradise
22. Now that I have lived a lifetime's worth of days
23. The seas have parted
24. Well she was just 17
GIVEAWAY 25. Its nine oclock on a saturday
BONUS. Veren zol fun dir a blintsa

*I had to skip Bad Boys, We Like to Party, Tequila
I plan to do more of these

The answers will come much later. So anyone who reads this please pass it along to friends and post your answers in the comments.

No comments: