Sunday, September 21, 2008

Can anyone remember or ever heard of this...

Kids Incorporated. From what I've gathered on Youtube it's an old show from the 80s where kids performed covers of the most popular songs of the time. Don't confuse it with Kidsongs. At least Kidsongs had talented kids who could sing. And those weren't exactly covers of the most popular songs of the time. Kidsongs is a childhood classic. Kids Incorporated is just plain scary.

I've found 2 Youtube accounts that have some pretty good clips of the show. Actually they have ALOT of clips. Check them out to see what I mean. Look through them. I guarantee they've done a song you love and will therefore have ruined for eternity by this show.
http://www.youtube.com/user/trashbal1
http://www.youtube.com/user/KidsIncorporated

So feel free to share your impressions of what you see and/or memories of the show in the comments.

This is making me want to put together a Kidsongs post. Well let's see. Still working on RB wishlist. Alot more songs keep coming into my head. So expect some great Kidsongs stuff soon.

No comments: