Wednesday, July 23, 2008

What's going on (Hey yay yay yay yay)

Well I'm working on something for some of my Facebook friends. Kind of like a gift of sorts. It's a lot more work than I thought. More on that much later

I'm still working on a nice big post about RB. It's gonna be good. But it's not like anyone follows my blog so why should it matter. lol

I went to the Last Play at Shea on July 18 (The last concert). It was awesome and I'll write something about it later.

I also saw The Dark Knight and I was thinking of writing something but it's alot of work and all I really want to get across is wow and I haven't been this entertained at the movies in YEARS!!! So that's about it.

PS: Almost forgot. Oscars for Dark Knight. EVERY AWARD.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooh gifts for facebook friends... fun. When are you gonna start updating regular-like again?